The Center for Financial Stability is an independent, nonpartisan, and
nonprofit think tank focused on financial markets for the benefit of
investors, officials, and the public.
CFS promotes a stronger and more stable financial system through innovative and practical policy-oriented research, structured dialog, education, and outreach to the public.
Trust and ethics are the backbone of the financial system. As a think tank focused exclusively on financial markets, we:
- Adhere to our intellectual independence,
- Act with unwavering integrity,
- Build and foster long term relationships.
- Deliver top-notch multi-disciplined research spanning finance, law, and economics.
- Focus on market mechanics as well as inter-market linkages.
- Build a practitioner led community with officials and academics.
- Broaden areas where regulation and practice converge.
- Serve as a private sector check on government actions.
The Center for Financial Stability is a non-profit, tax-exempt
organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
formed for educational purposes.