September 3rd – 4th, 2014
Welcome dinner Tuesday, September 2
The event will gather prominent leaders from government, business, and academia in a working-group environment to focus on the FUTURE of finance and the international monetary system.
- Prospects for the world’s foreign exchange system;
- Future of finance and financial institutions;
- Technology and the future of the international financial system;
- How to anticipate and manage future crises better;
- The future of sovereign debt restructuring;
- The future role of the IMF and World Bank; and
- History and leadership at Bretton Woods in 1944.
Jacques de Larosière
Randal K. Quarles
William R. Rhodes
Richard L. Sandor
John B. Taylor